Lil Wayne suffered seizure-like symptoms while traveling on a private jet on Thursday (Oct. 25). According to TMZ, the plane made an emergency landing in an undisclosed location in Texas so Weezy could be rush to a hospital for treatment.

A rep for Wayne had no comment on the matter, however, a source close to Weezy said he's "doing better" after spending several hours at the hospital. The rapper was released around 6PM but his whereabouts are unknown at this time.

Wayne's medical scare is eerily similar to Rick Ross' double seizure attacks he suffered last year. If you recall, the Miami rapper had one seizure on a plane and was rushed to the hospital. After he was treated, he decided to board another plane and suffered another seizure attack.

Rozay blamed the two incidents on lack of sleep. "Wanting to be [the] No. 1 label in the game comes with sacrifices,” he said, referencing his music empire Maybach Music Group. “In my case, it was sleep. I would get two hours of sleep and keep moving...that has to stop."

It's unclear what caused Wayne's seizure-like symptoms, but we wouldn't be surprised if it was the same diagnosis. Tunechi is certainly busy man at the moment. The Young Money honcho is working hard to get his next album 'I Am Not a Human Being II' ready for a December release.

We are glad that Lil Wayne is feeling better. Hopefully, he's getting some rest so he can let his body recharge.

UPDATE:
Contrary to reports, Lil Wayne didn't experience a seizure-like medical scare on his private jet on Thursday. Weezy's rep informed MTV News that he was suffering from exhaustion and is doing well. "Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration," his rep said in a press release. "He is at home on doctor-mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."

Get well, Tunechi!

Watch Lil Wayne Perform 'No Worries' (Live)