Man Live Streams Himself Accidentally Setting His Apartment on Fire [VIDEO]
And this, kids, is why you should never play with fire.
I don't know what he's trying to do or what he's saying, or why he insists on talking with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, but I do know that from the very beginning this looked like an accident waiting to happen. I mean, why on Earth is this guy even making a video on lighting a match anyways? Is he some sort of match lighting expert? Clearly, not, because he couldn't figure out how to light the stupid thing in the first place and then he flipping set his apartment on fire! I actually cringed when I watch this video.
I imagine that accidentally burning down your apartment is a pretty crappy feeling, but burning down your apartment during a live stream and then having that video go viral must be absolutely terrible. That dudes dignity went up in flames, just like his apartment.
[via Vbuzz New]