Let’s Get UL Head Football Coach Mark Hudspeth To 10,000 Facebook Fans Before The First Home Game
UL-Lafayette head football coach Mark Hudspeth has brought a passion to our Ragin’ Cajun football team that we’ve never seen before. Coming off of a dramatic New Orleans Bowl win, the Ragin’ Cajun Nation is hotter than ever as we enter the new season. In addition to another winning season, and hopefully another bowl victory, we have another mission:
What better way to show our appreciation to the man who turned our UL Football program around, than by showing him how much we “like” him? Currently, Coach Hud has a little over 3,000 Facebook likes. Getting our beloved coach to 10,000 Facebook likes before the first home game, means we have about 10 days to gather around 6500 likes. That’s 650 likes per day for the next 10 days!
It’s definitely a challenge, but I know we can do it. Here’s how you can help.
- Go to Coach Mark Hudspeth’s OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Click ‘Like.’
- Share this post (by clicking the share button below), and or Coach Hudspeth’s OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE with your Facebook friends.
- Tell as many people (especially if they are Ragin’ Cajun fans) about our mission, and encourage them to do the same, and to spread the word!
- Show up at all the UL Ragin’ Cajun Football home games, and get as loud and as crazy as possible.
- Don’t let go of the rope.
It’s that simple. So, get to “liking,” get to sharing, and GEAUX CAJUNS!