New Traffic Signals Coming For Lafayette Next Week
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development says there will be lane closures at five major Lafayette intersections next week as DOTD officials are installing new traffic signals.
The following intersections were intermittent lane closure will happened are:
- Ambassador Caffery Parkway at Kaliste Saloom Road
- Moss Street at Castille Avenue
- Moss Street at Pine Street
- Cameron Street at Pierce Street
- Cameron Street at University Avenue
There will be intermittent lane closures at those intersections starting Monday, December 16 until Friday, December 20 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. each day, weather permitting.