Ladies, Here’s How To Ride A Bike In A Skirt Without Flashing Everyone [VIDEO]
You wanna ride your bike while wearing a skirt without flashing everyone? Well, a group of women came up with a way to make your skirt bikeable.
It's called Penny In Yo' Pants and it's the perfect solution for women who love wearing skirts just as much as they love to ride bikes. The cost for this amazing technology? Free.
Just follow these easy instructions and you'll be biking in that skirt A.S.A.P.
1. Find a penny or something similar.
2. Find a rubber band.
3. Now put on your favorite skirt!
4. Push the penny from the back of your skirt to the front, through both layers.
5. Form a button at the front of the skirt, using both layers.
6. Wrap the band around the button making sure it’s secure.
7. Now get out there and enjoy your new freedom!
It's really that simple. Check out the video above, and also check out the Kickstarter project on the official website that promises to bring an even better Penny In Yo' Pants model to your bike riding experience.