Social Media Awareness Webinar For Parents Coming Up In Lafayette
If you are a parent, or if you work to protect children in any capacity, you will benefit from a webinar being hosted by Jaci Russo of the Russo Group.
“Developing Digital Citizens” in an event where parents, teachers and anyone else concerned about children, can learn about what children know about social media.
Russo tells KPEL, “You would be surprised what kids use social media for!”
Parents…..you need to do this. Everyone thinks their child would, “never do something like that”, but how can you really know if you don’t know how to use their technology as well as they do?
There is a special discount for KPEL listeners. You simply enter Townsquare during the checking out process, and you will get $20 of the price of the seminar.
You will learn some of the following:
- Digging deep to find out where your kids spend time on line
- What are the parallels between online and in-person behavior
- Explaining realistic options for monitoring their social media behavior
- Uncovering the psychology behind why kids post the things they do
- Addressing cyberbullying and how you can prevent it from happening to your child
- Tips for being a better social guardian at home and online
The presentation only takes an hour, and you can even get copies to share with your family and to always be able to refer back to it.
The program normally costs $79, but if you use the code above, you will be able to save $20.
The webinar is June 30, 2015.