The New Rules of Online Etiquette
With the ever changing world of the Internet, Esquire magazine has compiled a list of the New Rules of Online Etiquette. Most of these are pretty good, Check em Out!
• You might have tweeted your condolences, but you still have to send flowers.
• People who know what you did: God, Santa, the guy at the Genius Bar.
• The more game-changing the online technology, the sillier the name.
• The man who types “LOL” in an e-mail is half a man.
• The man who types “laughing out loud” in an e-mail is half a fastidious man.
• No one has ever rolled on the floor laughing before typing “ROTFL.”
You can read the ENTIRE list now…..