7 Apply To Be On Library Board
LAFAYETTE--Seven people--including five people with backgrounds in education, an attorney, and businessmen--have applied to be the newest member of the Lafayette Parish Library Board of Control.
The Lafayette Parish Council will select one of those seven candidates to join the board during its meeting Tuesday night.
The candidates are:
- André Breaux, vice president of policy initiatives and governmental affairs at One Acadiana.
- Dr. Frank Del Favero, professor of educational leadership at UL.
- Robert Judge, President/CEO of R. L. Judge & Associates, a risk management company; also a former teacher.
- Dr. Christie Maloyed, associate professor of political science at UL.
- G. Shelley Maturin, attorney and former candidate for 15th Judicial District judge.
- Jeremy Monts, IT manager at Metal Shark Boats
- Clay Weill, program administrator at UL
You can view the candidates' full resumés below.