Float In Christmas Parade Catches Fire [VIDEO]
A float in the Huntsville, Ala. Christmas parade caught fire after someone threw a cigarette on it.
The float, which belonged to the local animal shelter, was torched when someone threw their cigarette out of their car window and landed on the float.
No one was injured in this freak accident, but the shelter was hoping to win "best float" in the parade and use the prize money to spay and neuter a bunch of pets.
Can we give it up for the folks on this float for trying remove as many items from the float while it was on fire? I hope that they were able to unhook the float from the truck before it caught fire too.