List Of Summer Camps In Acadiana For 2016 [LIST]
The school year is coming to an end and the kids need need to keep busy while you're at work.
Here is just part of a list that Acadiana's Thrifty Mom put together for the summer of 2016.
- Acadiana School of the Arts: ROCK CAMP! ~ Rock Camp 2016 will be June 20 – 24.
- Camp Calvary ~ Summer registration is also available. Registration is $99. Camp fee is $120 for the week with lunch provided by camp, $99 for the week with lunch provided by parents.
- Crawfish Aquatics Summer Swim Lessons ~ Crawfish Aquatics is the Total Swim Program for Lafayette, Baton Rouge. Our focus is to build a family of swimmers, parents and supporters, all working together toward a common goal of excellence and FUN.
- KidCam Camp Lafayette & Broussard ~ For 40 years, KIDCAM has been delivering all of this and more for thousands of happy campers. We’ve taken the very best time of year for kids, and made it even better. With hand-selected camp locations throughout Louisiana, Texas and Illinois, you’re sure to find a KIDCAM summer camp that works for you.
- Ragin Cajuns Athletic Camps ~ If applicable, discounts are applied at the end of the registration process. Please call 337-482-6380 if you have any camp registration questions.
- Summer At The Bayou ~ Summer is a refreshing time of year. It’s the perfect opportunity for families to forget about the routines of the school year and enjoy time being together. It’s also a time for kids to be … well, kids! And what better way for them to celebrate all that summer has to offer than creating moments to remember at summer camp?!
- YMCA of Acadiana; Fun in the sun at the YMCA! ~ Summer Camp at the YMCA of Acadiana begins at 7:00 am and lasts until 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. We engage our campers through outside and inside play that is active in both mind and body. We service ages 5-12 years old, and divide our campers according to age and gender. Our Camp Counselors are made up of college students and Lafayette Parish teachers, and are trained to be role-models to all those who attend camp.
- Zoo of Acadiana Jungle Camp ~ A week in Jungle Camp exposes the campers to all of the wonderful things Zoosiana has to offer, including: daily zoo tours, arts, crafts, and activities; Playground time, behind the scenes tour, Special “Friday only” activities, educational animal programs (to include up-close enjoyment!), and more!
- This is just a little piece of the list. There are tons of summer camps and things for the kids to do this summer.
For the full list head on over to Acadiana's Thrifty Mom.