The Dirtiest Things You Touch Every Day, According to WebMD [VIDEO]
If you're like a lot of folks, you run to WebMD every time you have a minor question about your health. But you might not have seen the video below about the dirtiest things we touch EVERY SINGLE DAY. I've listed some of them, but excuse me while I go wash my hands.
- Your sink. More germs than your toilet
- Your wet clothes. If they are right out of the wash and you didn't use HOT water, you could be touching e coli, salmonella, and worse.
- A toilet flush. Can spray the water, and everything in it, up to 8 feet away
- Your desk
- Your phone also has more germs on it than a toilet
- Cash. The average dollar can hold up to 3,000 different germs
- Yoga mats
- Shopping Cart handles
- Elevator buttons