Townsquare Media Lafayette Raises $147,385 For The Kids At St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
On March 3-4, 2016 our Townsquare Media radio stations raised $147,385 for the kids at St. Jude with the help of Partners in Hope from right here in our community.
South Louisiana joined the fight and committed to our mission to stomp out childhood cancer and find a cure once, and for all.
Without our sponsors, our annual St. Jude Radiothon simply wouldn't be possible to pull off. Special thanks goes out to:
- Butcher Air Conditioning - Title Sponsor
- Big Boys Toys - Giggle Bank Sponsor
- Tsunami - Angel of the Hour
- SLEMCO - Angel of the Hour
- Coca-Cola - Angel of the Hour
- Lamar Advertising - Angel of the Hour
- Nothing Bundt Cake - Angel of the Hour
- Deano's Pizza - Angel of the Hour
- Hooters - Angel of the Hour
- Agave - Angel of the Hour
- Don's Specialty Meats - Angel of the Hour
- O'Charley's - Angel of the Hour
- Kitchenary - Angel of the Hour
- Logan Farms Hams - Angel of the Hour
- Champagne's Market - Angel of the Hour
- Cleve's Catering - Angel of the Hour
- T-Coon's - Angel of the Hour
The ladies at ESA did a stellar job, taking hundreds of calls in our phone bank as our St. Jude representatives were working hand in hand with us to provide the resources necessary to pull of a Radiothon of this caliber, every single step of the way.
Also, it would be impossible to paint the true picture of St. Jude without the help of our St. Jude patient families, who came through to share their amazing St. Jude stories and experiences.
To say, "thank you" simply wouldn't be enough—as year after year, Acadiana finds a way step up to the plate in a major way by opening up their hearts (as well as their purses and wallets) to give hope to the kids and families at St. Jude.
From the bottom of our hearts, may God bless you, South Louisiana for your continued support in our fight against childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Until next year...