Louisiana Seafood Cook-off
Get ready for seafood and lot's of it as the 2019 Louisiana Seafood Cook-off makes it's way to the Cajundome on Tuesday, June 18th!
According to LouisianaSeafood.com, the Seafood Cook-off has a whopping 14 chefs will be competing in this years competition with all parts of the state are represented:
- Chef Wayne Cooper - The Panini Bistro
- Chef Larry Mannheimer - Vic and Anthony's
- Chef Jeremy Conner - Spoonbill Watering Hole & Restaurant
- Chef Jerry Mixon - Cafe Amelie
- Chef Nathan Richard - Cavan Restaurant and Bar
- Chef Johnnie Landry - The Little Big Cup
- Chef Amy Sins - Langlois
- Chef Devan Giddix - Bourbon House
- Chef Quintin Scrantz - Prejeans Restaurant
- Chef Marc Krampe - Social Southern Table and Bar
- Chef Brody Leblanc - Borgne Restaurant
- Chef Chris Motto - Mansurs on the Boulevard
- Justin Componation - Parish Restaurant
- Chef Willie Gaspard - Cypress Bayou
Tickets for Taste of Eat Lafayette and the 2019 Seafood Cook-off are on sale now for $25 through Ticketmaster and at the Cajundome box office. They will also be available for purchase at the door.
For more details on the Seafood Cook-off take a peek at the Facebook event page.