What Do People Call These Frozen Treats All Over The U.S. And The World? [PIC]
I did a quick Facebook post called 'What do you call these frozen treats?' and the internet blew up.
I found it very interesting that people all over the U.S. have a different name for this frozen treat.
I'm from New Orleans and we always called them freezy-pops or popsicles. What do you call them?
Check out what people from all over the U.S. and some from across the pond call them:
- Danny Glover - London - Ice Poles
- Adejha Tippins - Mr. Freezys
- Shawana Leigh - Brummys
- Rebecca Kotchie -Ice Pops
- Kierra Stewart - Freezy pops
- Nick Armstrong - Canada - Freezies or just Pops
- Tiffani Naumann's daughter - pah-sicko- LOL!!!
- Christopher Cannady - Ice Pop
- Theresa Ward - West Midlands- Tip Tops
- Syni LaFleur - South Africa - Ice Lollies
- Andrew Lowenbrau - Super Dupers
- Jennifer Gross - Carpet Stainer
- Shenae Alexander - Austria- Zooper Doopers
- Megan Percival - Cool-pops
- Sharon Bertrand - Long Things
- Eugene Binsbergen - Africa- Bunnylicks
- Latoya Booker - New York - Iceees (eye see)
- Faybaby Giscombe - Jamaica - Dem Kisko
These are just a few of the answers we got. If you want to see the original post we did on Facebook CLICK HERE, it's worth the look.
Question: What do you call them, and where are you from? Comment below.