Cute Little Girl Is Not Interested In Being A Baby Cajun Mermaid, At All [PHOTO]
OK, if Baby Cajun Mermaiding is not already a “thing” — it NEEDS to become one, ASAP. I almost ruined my laptop screen with my beverage as I LOL’d at this picture posted by my friend Kate Durio. As you can see her niece was totally uninterested in being a #BabyCajunMermaid.
We tried to make Rebecca a little Cajun mermaid. She was not amused.
A quick bit of research (a.k.a. Google) revealed the only mention of a Cajun mermaid is this story about a mermaid who helped an old Cajun fisherman and trapper find crawfish to feed his family.
While that story is kind of awesome, I think putting small children in discarded crawfish tails would be heavily frowned upon.
But, the thought that we could actually make #BabyCajunMermaid happen sounds very hilarious; not to mention, VERY easy to do.
Here’s how you can join in on the #BabyCajunMermaid fun:
- STEP 1: Find adult sized fishing/shrimping hip boot.
- STEP 2: Find a baby, toddler, or small child.
- STEP 3: Put baby, toddler, or small child in aforementioned boot.
- STEP 4: Take photo of baby, toddler, or small child in boot.
- STEP 5: Upload photo to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram using the hashtag #BabyCajunMermaid
Sounds easy enough, right? Have fun, don’t harm the babies, and most importantly — make sure those boots are clean!
Make sure you send me your photos to email@example.com and I’ll add them below as Baby Cajun Mermaiding takes Acadiana by storm.