How to Find Your Favorite Louisiana Festivals and Events
We love us some festivals here in Louisiana, and Louisiana Travel has an easy and quick way for you to find events and festivals year round in your area! On the 'Pick Your Passion' site, you can put in any day, city, or time, and find that perfect fit for your custom Louisiana experience! You can search events, and also see what is trending here in the Bayou State. It's a great way to keep up to date with favorite events that you want to put on your calendar. Yay Louisiana! Now get to typing, put your dancing shoes on, and find your favorite festival or event. And we'll see y'all out and about in 2018 across the Bayou State!
And just to show you what I found on the site, here are some of my favorite Louisiana festivals below!
- Festival International de Louisiane - Lafayette
- New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - New Orleans
- The Authentic Bonnie and Clyde Festival - Gibsland
- Festival of Lights - Natchitoches
- FestForAll - Baton Rouge
- International Rice Festival -Crowley
- World Championship Crawfish Etouffee CookOff - Eunice
- World Championship Gumbo Cookoff - New Iberia
- Festivals Acadiens et Creoles - Lafayette
- French Quarter Festival - New Orleans