Man Finds Dead Mouse In Can Of Monster Energy Drink (VIDEO)
This story is NOT for anyone with a weak stomach, so before you read on, you have been warned. Assuming you’re still here, allow me to continue. Over a year ago on March 20, 2010, 19 year-old Vitaliy Sulzhik went into a Fred Meyer store in Des Moines, and purchased a Monster Energy Drink. When he finished downing the drink he noticed something was odd.
“I put it down and I felt it was still heavy. So I backwashed it and all this debris went into my mouth,” says the 19 year old. “Then I looked in the can and I saw the tip of the tail and I vomited everywhere.”
What Vitaliy saw in the can was a dead mouse. He contacted his attorney ASAP on had the can sent off to MDE Inc, a forensic and engineering lab. Once at the lab, the can was cut open and a series of forensic tests were performed on behalf of his client, and Monster Energy Drink’s insurance company. Results and X-rays showed the mouse suffered no trauma, nor did it show poisoning as a cause of death. So no mouse traps. No poison. Nothing to support the theory of the mouse being killed and forced through the can opening.
Reed Rurchak, Sulzhik’s attorney, says
“You hear these wild stories out there. Sure, you’re a little skeptical at first, but everything here has checked out.”
Yurchak has stated that Hansen Beverage Company, the maker of Monster Energy Drink, is well aware of the case and the findings, but refuses to believe his client.
Since then, Sulzhik hasn’t had ANYTHING from a can. Bottles only. See the full video below !!
Has anything similar ever happened to you ? What would you have done if this happened to you ?
Subscribe to Hot 107.9 on