McDonald’s Breakfast Burrito Ruined by Pesky Nose Ring
Good news/bad news. The good news is we found your nose ring!! The bad news is that it was in somebody’s McDonald’s breakfast burrito in Lawrenceville, Georgia. So we might not be eating another one of those for a while, because yuck.
Frances Rosario, the mom who found it, had ordered two breakfast burritos. The nose ring was found in the one her daughter, 4, was eating. The mom’s biggest concern was that the nose ring posed a choking hazard, and not that it had been in somebody’s nose.
Presently, McDonald’s is staying pretty quiet on the subject, so we may never know who the nose ring fell from. Rosario’s course of action is simply to “stay back from McDonald’s for a little while,” which we agree is a good idea, because NOSE RING BURRITO.