- Sylvester Stallone is shirtless and for some reason we just can't look away.
- Harry Styles, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift should not sing Elton John songs without auto-tune. [PopCrush]
- Justin Bieber says it was the Prime Minister's fault that he met him in overalls. [Lainey Gossip]
- Amanda Seyfried likes underwear because it keeps her ladybits warm. [The Superficial]
- Amanda Bynes' rack is on a strict no-candy diet. [IDLYITW]
- Kristen Stewart is now the world's top importer of mesh clothing. [Bohomoth]
- One Direction is MTV's artist of the year. "Art" is clearly subjective. [Rickey]
- Brandi Glanville is turning her hatred of LeAnn Rimes into a book. [Amy Grindhouse]
- 'Downton Abbey' + 'Breaking Bad' = 'Breaking Abbey.' Also, mashup brilliance. [Hypable]
- Michael Stipe is sad and desperately in need of all the hugs. [SeriouslyOMG]
>> Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. And hug your children. Hug them tight.