These Louisiana Brunch Spots Prove It Really Is The Best Meal Of The Day
Brunch is everything. I don't care who you are, everyone loves brunch. It's not breakfast, it's not lunch, it's both! And it's magical.
The most excellent meal of the day is known for delicious food concoctions that marry breakfast and lunch in perfect harmony -- It's also known for mimosa's and bloody mary's, but that's besides the point. Brunch is all about the food, and what state is all about the food? That's right, Louisiana. So, it makes perfect sense that Louisiana would have the most amazing brunch spots in the country, and thanks to OnlyInYourState.com we now know what they are.
This list of Louisiana restaurants can make a brunch believer out of anyone, no matter how un-basic you think you are. Is un-basic even a word? What is the opposite of basic? Who knows, but here are the top five brunch restaurants in Louisiana according to OnlyInYourState.com.
- Bistro Byronz, 5412 Government St., Baton Rouge
- 1921 Jackson St. More Than A Coffee House, 1921 Jackson ST, Alexandria
- Beau Vines Steakhouse, 2647 S Service Rd W, Ruston
- Dark Roux, 3524 Kaliste Saloom Rd., Lafayette
- Luna Bar And Grill, 719 Ryan St., Lake Charles
Check out all eleven brunch nooks at OnlyInYourState.com.