Yesterday morning, a weatherman in Hartford, Connecticut named Scot Haney accidentally did one of the grossest things you'll ever see on a local news report. He accidentally ate cat vomit off the floor during a newscast. 

Apparently Mr. Haney thought that he was eating Grape-Nuts when he reached down below and tossed them in his mouth. He later learned that his cat must have vomited back home and he unknowingly stepped in it and brought it to work.

Watch his reaction once he notices what he ate. I'm sorry, but had that been me, I'd have been out of that studio IMMEDIATELY!! I just hope that our local meteorologists, Dave Baker and Rob Perillo, at KATC-TV 3 never reach down for "Grape-Nuts" on LIVE Television. Lesson learned, right guys?