Oreo Has 5 New Summer Flavors
Now that summer is (almost) here, time to bust out some of our warm weather favorites. The folks at Oreo are debuting some hot new flavors beginning today, and I can't wait to get to the store and purchase these! Check out the limited edition summer flavors below.
- S'Mores Oreos. These came out in 2015, but they are back just in time for those that love sitting by the campfire roasting marshmallow, but don't have time to do it. A graham cracker flavored cookie with marshmallow and chocolate creme.
- Oreo Thins Latte. Latte flavored creme, but not as many calories as the original size. These are perfect for the coffee lover who just wants a sweet bite.
- Oreo Marshmallow Moon. These will hit shelves in June, and pay homage to the Apollo 11 Moon Landing's 50th anniversary. Three designs and a glow in the dark package will make these a popular choice for kids of all ages this summer.
- Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Oreos. You'll have to wait until July to pick up these cookies inspired by one of the ice cream chain's most popular flavors.
- Maple Creme Flavored Oreos. These will debut in August, and will feature two golden cookies with maple creme sandwiched in between. Sign me up, coach.