Contact Us
fire

fire

[

Kaplan Family Loses Everything In Fire, Asks For Your Help

Scott and Judy Owens lost their home, and all of its contents, over the weekend. They have one son, and a 9 week-old puppy. A message was sent earlier today to outline their specific needs

Read More

Category: Local News Tags:
Timmy Duhon, Facebook
Timmy Duhon, Facebook
[

Don’s Specialty Meats in Carencro on Fire

We just got word that Don's Specialty Meats in Carencro is on fire. We don't have many details at this time but we do have the following video courtesy of Timmy Duhon.

Read More

Category: Local News Tags:
YouTube
YouTube
[

Baby Powder Prank Goes Terribly Wrong, Sets Blow Dryer On Fire [VIDEO]

A father thought it could be cute to stuff his wife's blow dryer with baby powder, but what he did not expect was for it to catch on fire.

Read More

Category: Videos Tags:
YouTube
YouTube
[

Family Jumps From Apartment Balcony To Escape Fire [VIDEO]

A family in Russia had to jump from the their apartment balcony, which was five stories up, to escape a raging inferno.

Read More

Category: Videos Tags:
Police-Sirens-4-iStock-300x202
Police-Sirens-4-iStock-300x202
[

Southeast Thruway Closed At WalMart

Police suggest you not use the Southbound Thruway near WalMart at this time.

Read More

Category: Local News Tags:
YouTube
YouTube
[

TV Crew Saves Man From Wildfire [VIDEO]

Two storm chasers helped rescue a man from a wildfire after his tractor got stuck on the side of a road, in the middle of a wildfire.

Read More

Category: News, Videos Tags:
Facebook
Facebook
[

Amateur Video Shows Car On Fire In The Boulevard Shopping Center Parking Lot

Amateur video of a car on fire in The Boulevard parking lot as the Lafayette Fire Department arrives on the scene.

Read More

Category: Videos Tags: ,
Worldstar
Worldstar
[

Man Sets Himself On Fire After Argument With His Girlfriend [VIDEO]

A graphic video of a man on fire is going viral, but the reason he is engulfed is flames is even crazier than the visual itself.

Read More

Category: Videos Tags:
YouTube
YouTube
[

E-Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Pocket [VIDEO]

A man in Kentucky sustained serious burns to his leg after an E-Cigarette exploded in his pants pocket.

Read More

Category: Videos Tags:
[

Johnston Street Popeye’s Fire Ruled Accidental

At 6:30am Tuesday Lafayette Firefighters responded to a fire at Popeye's on Johnston Street.

Read More

Category: Local News Tags: , ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1079ishot.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends with Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends with Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.